How are we doing with the challenge? You may have started off strong, but now, with daily routine and the busyness of life, you might have stopped filling up those bags of things you don’t need. We’ve all been there, where we feel super motivated 1 minute, but after awhile, we just get caught up other things. Let’s get you back on track! Here are a few motivating tips to help you finish your 40 bags:
- Getting organized can aid in fulfilling your goals in life
- Make it a commitment! What’s the reason you want to get organized?
- Post a picture of a beautiful clutter-free room to remind yourself how you want your space to be like.
- Got to make an appointment with yourself to fill those bags, otherwise, there always seems like there’s something more important to take of.
- Finally, REWARD yourself! If you’ve filled up a number of bags, give yourself a treat! It’s the little things that’ll keep ya going