These are the best organizers to sort your clothes in your closet!!
For all you pregnant moms or moms who just had a baby:
The best way to organize all of your different sized clothing:
- Keep the clothes that fit today right in the front of your closet. Use these dividers and label them, PANTS, SHIRTS, SLEEVELESS, etc.
- Next, label a divider hanger “SMALL” & “BIG” for the clothes that are too big or too small. Put one divider to the left of your clothes that fit and one to the right of your clothes that fit.
- You could even have a divider tab labeled “BORROWED” so you know what maternity clothes are not yours
- FINALLY, have a bin in your closet labeled “TOO BIG” or “MATERNITY” for after the baby comes. As you shed the pounds, begin putting clothes in here that don’t fit anymore.
- Try to limit it to ONE BIN!!