Simplify with Smith is committed to serving people who have more demands, less time, and want to conquer the clutter and chaos in their lives. Creating a no-frills organizational plan for each space will empower them to live a simplified and organized life.
Owner & Founder of Simplify with Smith
Welcome! My name is Emily Smith, and I love creating simple & organized spaces! You may not understand the adrenaline rush that comes from organizing your Tupperware cabinet, but for me organizing relieves stress and empowers me to know that I have control over my things, even those darn lids (I think everyone has the battle of missing that one lid)!
I founded Simplify with Smith based on the biblical principle that says “since we brought nothing into this world, so we can take nothing out of it.” So true! We can’t take it with us, whether it’s your coffee mug collection, kids toys, clothes, jewelry, knick knacks…. I could keep going! I point is that let’s live this short life by keep only what you use, love, and value. Now that would be a home you would want to come home to, wouldn’t it?
As you browse our site, I hope that you begin to understand the many benefits of being organized. Let me help you tackle the clutter—it’s much more fun to organize with someone else!
- Graduate at the Professional Organizing Training Institute
- Member of the National Association of Professional Organizing from 2011-2014
- Secretary of the NAPO Chicago Chapter 2013
- Member of Faithful Organizers 2011-2014
- Organizing since age 8—it’s just in my blood!
- Frankfort Chapter BNI (Business Networking International) from 2012-2015
- Hundreds of speaking engagements at seminars, park districts, churches, community events, moms groups